Thursday, May 11, 2006

weekends



saturdays ago, @ coffeebean. me (ignore aunty hair), hy, yz, nette




blurrrrr = actually very weird. yz, then me $ hy.




saturdays ago again, @ dxo. me (ignore gross Chio Strands causing me to look like i have short hair), hy, charm, nette bottom.




last saturday, @ timberlux flea. me (hair finally looking normal) & hy.



me (ahh! eew!) with new top and c, i love!




sorry, just HAD to put this. flower in my hair? no. pretty clip for 3 bucks? yes.


(:


(note; unglam shots strictly disallowed by all members of photography thus no sights of 'Shoves Shoulders' but really very eww shots, charm's RED face (thus no hilarious pic of random mat doing a hi-5 jump in background), feifeiness and many other mockables.)




(note: JiangTzu missed.)
(notenote: cutting hair soon.)